Free Functional Medicine Resources for COVID-19
Dr. Patrick Hanaway has been leading a task force of physician educators to create grounded information for the public. After recovering from Stage IV laryngeal cancer in 2019, Patrick is back at work devoted to helping others. This time with more life balance yet no less passion, thoroughness, care or generosity. May these links be of benefit to you, your family and physician
FREE IFM Webinars about COVID-19 with Dr. Hanaway and Others – CLICK each GREEN hyperlink below. Then SCROLL to the bottom the page and click on the webinar. They’re awesome.
- What we know about COVID-19 today – October 2020
- Botanicals and Supplements to Support Immune System
- More on Nutraceuticals and Botanicals to Support You
- Strengthen Your Defense with Lifestyle Factors
- Serving others with Functional Medicine
- All about Testing
- Our World After Covid-19
- FREE COVID-19 Functional Medicine Resources – Robust tools and links for you and your doctor offered by the Institute for Functional Medicine’s COVID-19 task force, led by Dr. Hanaway.
- Responsibility and Change – A letter from Amy Mack, CEO for the Institute for Functional Medicine.
WEBINARS AND PODCASTS FEATURING DR. HANAWAY
- The Functional Medicine Approach to Treating Covid – Conversation with Dr. Mark Hyman and Dr. Patrick Hanaway. December 2020.
- Dr. Patrick Hanaway on COVID and a Functional Approach to Immunity – A lively and informative interview on the “Lab Report Podcast” hosted by Genova Diagnostics. FANTASTIC!
- Maintaining the Gut Terrain – Dr. Hanaway discuss gut health in light of COVID-19 with host, Deanna Minich, PhD on this Facebook Live presentation through Metagenics Institute.
- Boosting Viral Immunity – Dr. Hanaway offers crucial tips on this podcast with Elite HRV.
OTHER GREAT RESOURCES
- Covid Shield – Cynthia Li, MD shares perspective and guidance on both our “inner” shield and “outer” shield in this downloadable booklet.
Note: Dr. Hanaway and Family to Family DO NOT profit from sales from these organizations.