Heart of Birth & Parenting Counseling and Coaching
“It is with joy that I bring you Heart of Birth and Parenting Counseling and Coaching; respecting and working with the natural unfolding of pregnancy and birth. I value building authentic relationships that are grounded in deep listening, knowledge and connection with the sacred.
I BELIEVE BIRTH IS HOLY. Pregnancy, birth and parenting are natural expressions of life and who we are. This experience is transformative though not generally tended well in our modern culture. I help women and their partners remember this or discover it for the first time.” Lisa Lichtig, MD
In 2015, Dr. Lichtig retired from offering prenatal care and attending births after 27 years of experience caring for pregnant women and families birthing at home and in the hospital. Dr. Lisa, as she is fondly referred to, still guides and supports families through the experience of pregnancy and birth and into parenthood; honoring and supporting the changes and growth that occur for pregnant women, their partners and their families. She now offers heart of birth and parenting consultations including post-partum guidance facilitating a gentle transition into parenthood. These consultations can augment a women’s regular prenatal care she may be receiving from a doctor or midwife.
This service is offered remotely and in person – via video conference, phone , office, out on our land or in your home depending on your needs.
Are you looking for help
- processing grief or loss related to birth experiences?
- creating a pregnancy care team?
- navigating the medical system?
- being the healthiest pregnant woman you can be?
- making crucial decisions pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, and the first two months post partum?
- making sense of medical recommendations?
- with nutrition, movement, sleep, stress, connection?
- working with your dreams?
- facing fear?
- reducing stress?
- creating a birth plan?
- processing emotions?
- communicating or relating with your partner?
- helping your family adjust?
- connecting with the deep spiritual aspect of birth – The Heart of Birth?
This much needed support during this special time is now available.
Cost: $150/hr or $625 for 5 pre-paid sessions (in person or via telehealth).
Medical diagnosis and treatment is not part of this service. We do not participate with insurance plans.
Contact our office to schedule a session.